THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Blog Archive

Shooter

My photo
Are u talkin to me? Cause I'm not talkin to you. I don't know who are you, but I just want to share plenty stories and trashy stories. so just enjoy it and be patience to read my long trashy stories :o

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I'll update rarely currently, because of a bad condition. so see y'all later. maybe I'm gonna post just a kind of songs, or videos. but not for presevation. hehe, thanks for following my blog. n' thanks a lot for spyin' at me, anyway u're def a gooooooooooooooood spy.
jysk, I've got a kind of best report this time ;) for the first time, I got all "passed" huaaaa, miracle. thanks God. wish for the next examination or term examination, I could make a better score than this. Amin.

see ya!
ttyl.

0 comments: