THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Blog Archive

Shooter

My photo
Are u talkin to me? Cause I'm not talkin to you. I don't know who are you, but I just want to share plenty stories and trashy stories. so just enjoy it and be patience to read my long trashy stories :o

Friday, September 11, 2009

Ngoceh Kan

gue mau curhat lagi deh, tapi bukan tentang ke agamaan, kalo itu gue bisa ngatasin --> solat
gue mau ngoceh, jangan bosen, bosen minimize aja, lagunya di stop, kan berisik gue aja keberisikan

I really can't make you to do me the same way like how you did me :( yes you're so much different. you used to laugh, but you didn't last night. you used to say something that could make my heart bit so strong, but you didn't last night. you used to say hi to me, but you didn't last night. what've I done? what've I doooone? you acted like you don't know me at all yesterday, you didn't even look at my eyeeessss :( maybe you did something stink but to US not to me, (stink doesn't mean something bad, just like nasty haha najis bukan bukan)

the way how you chat is so much different. you online but you ignore me, you called me but you answered it shortly. you're online but you're $$$$ yes now, not yesterday now. yesterday until now >.<><

argrhalajhaadhgargrhrrgraggrhaggrhgagrh
byebye,
call me! text me! kick me!

0 comments: