THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Blog Archive

Shooter

My photo
Are u talkin to me? Cause I'm not talkin to you. I don't know who are you, but I just want to share plenty stories and trashy stories. so just enjoy it and be patience to read my long trashy stories :o

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

hts-an

well, beside Alex Suave Suarez (Alex Suarez/Alex) as my future husband-->fiance (engaged)
then I have a hts-an, because I still have my lovely Jack Barakat/Zack Merrick as my future boyfriend and I won't hurt their feelings then I have a hts-an,

He is a comedian, he is cute, I met him in "I Love You, Man" he acted as Robbie Klaven, he also a writer, and he played in Saturday Night Live, he was born in Mill Valley, California on August 18 1978 which means now is 31 (old enough to be my uncle), he has curly hair, sometimes he wears glasses, and he is so hot!!!
he is ANDY SAMBERG call him Andy (andi liawyawywawyayaw)
with love I post this--> www.andy-samberg.com
another information--> googleable
take a look for his handsomeness *********

I've warned you, I'm going to be that girl soon!

this one is my favorite!!!!!! why you have to be that cute?



aaakkkkhhhhh, gue pacaran sama Andi deh buat ngelampiasin HAHA makasih banyak. dia juga bisa nyanyi loh, he also can sing. but mostly he does a duet. but there are some solos. however he is HOT. hahahaha.

byebye.

0 comments: