THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Blog Archive

Shooter

My photo
Are u talkin to me? Cause I'm not talkin to you. I don't know who are you, but I just want to share plenty stories and trashy stories. so just enjoy it and be patience to read my long trashy stories :o

Thursday, September 03, 2009

ngoceh

I know I've messed these things up. I wasted all things around, when I has closed to a glory. to a glory that I've been waiting for. something that could make a big different in my live. but I messed it in just 1 night. even not a night. you can't count on it, not even an hour :( just 15 minutes, yes make it 15 minutes. isn't that short? I lied. yes short, but lied can ruin everything. I said it because I told him what everyone know, but actually, it isn't.

My hands were shaking when you said hi to me you know. because I was too excited. even talking to my friends on phone that time, is more than hard! I was so happy last night, but you replied my "fake" answer shortly and make me dissapointed, or clueless.

Seeing you online in my msn contact list is the best thing I can get this time. seeing you online, more than precious time, and see you offline without say hi to me is the most painful thing. but I'm thinking this, meanwhile out side there, different story told by your ****************. what a missery :( I hope what I thought is a right suggestion, and what I'm thinking won't happen.

0 comments: